If you are a taxpayer, for every £1.00 you give, the Parish can claim back another 28p.
To take advantage of this, please visit the bookshop to sign a GIFT AID form, to cover your donations though the collection boxes or standing orders.
- You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the Parish
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 28p for each you give).
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your Declaration. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self-Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask at the Bookshop or ask your local tax office for leaflet IR1 13 Gift Aid.
- Please notify the Parish if you change your name or address.